Treat your gut right!
- Supports improved gut health.
- Manages symptoms of diarrhoea and Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Supports digestion and health of the gastrointestinal tract
- Supports healthy levels of insulin levels
- Manage weight
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels
- Pure, high-quality Brewer’s Yeast – 1000mg in each daily dose of 2 tablets
- Brewer’s yeast is a tiny, single-celled fungus that is a staple ingredient in the brewing of beer.
- Many people use brewer’s yeast as a natural remedy for diarrhoea. In fact, there are several studies that have shown that brewer’s yeast may be effective in reducing the risk of diarrhoea caused by antibiotics. Diarrhoea is a common side effect of antibiotic use. This is because antibiotics alter the composition of your gut flora, which are beneficial strains of bacteria that help promote proper digestion and improve nutrient absorption. Brewer’s yeast is a type of probiotic, which is a healthy strain of gut bacteria that can counteract the negative effects caused by antibiotics. In one analysis comprised of 27 trials and over 5,000 patients, brewer’s yeast helped manage the symptoms of diarrhoea caused by antibiotics and was also beneficial in managing the symptoms of conditions like irritable bowel syndrome and Crohn’s disease.
- Some research has found that probiotics like brewer’s yeast may support recovery from digestive disorders. One analysis with 1,793 participants found that probiotics helped reduce pain and the severity of symptoms associated with irritable bowel syndrome. Probiotics can also prevent inflammation of the intestinal lining and block the adherence of dangerous pathogens to the gastrointestinal tract.
- Each pot has 90 tablets. The daily dose is 2 tablets – 45 days’ supply in one pack.
- MADE-IN-UK – BUY MADE IN UK - unlike those cheap, inferior quality, low-cost country sourced competitor products
- High quality product from a GMP certified, UK-based manufacturing plant
Per daily consumption of 2 tablets provides:: %RDA Brewers Yeast 1000mg -
- Additional Information
Made In UK Yes SKU 102062-B Ingredients: Brewers Yeast Powder, Micro- crystalline Cellulose (bulking agent), Magnesium Stearate (anti-caking agent). Age: Suitable for 21-30, Suitable for 31-40, Suitable for 41-50, Suitable for 51-60, Suitable for 51-60, Suitable for 61-70, Suitable for 71-80, Suitable for 81-90 Sex Suitable for Men, Suitable for Women Allergens: Free from Celery, Free from Cereal, Free from Crustacean, Free from Egg, Free from Fish, Free from Lupin, Free from Milk, Free from Molluscs, Free from Mustard, Free from Nuts, Free from Peanut, Free from Seasame, Free from Soyabean Form Tablet Dose: 2 a Day Veg Status: Suitable for Vegans, Suitable for Vegetarians Offer Text No