CARDIOEZE KRILL OIL
Go for the KrILL!!!
- Each pot has 60 easy to swallow softgels. The daily dose is 2 softgels – 30 days’ supply in one pack
- Each daily dose provides 1000mg of Antartic Krill Oil and 80µg of Astaxanthin. The Krill Oil, in turn, provides 400mg of Marine Phospholipids, 220mg of total Omega 3, 120mg of EPA and 55mg of DHA [ratio EPA:DHA is 2:1]
- High quality product from a GMP certified, European manufacturing plant
- The Krill oil is extracted from Antarctic Krill (Euphausia Superba). The potential cardiovascular benefits of dietary omega-3 fatty acids are well documented. For individuals who cannot achieve adequate dietary intake or require higher doses for triglyceride management, fish oil supplements are proven to be an effective alternative. Krill oil offers the efficient delivery of omega-3 fatty acids in two smaller, more convenient softgels. For individuals with inadequate consumption, fish oil supplements should be recommended. For those who are unwilling or unable to tolerate fish oil supplements, krill oil appears to be a safe alternative with the potential for comparative benefits. Krill oil supplementation may lower triglyceride levels in adults with borderline high or high triglycerides by more than 10 percent. Research has shown krill oil may manage triglycerides better than fish oil. In addition to heart-health benefits, krill oil may benefit more than 20 health conditions, including brain function, arthritis, depression, and more. Krill oil is superior to fish oil due to astaxanthin protecting the perishable fats, and the phospholipids in krill that massively increase the absorption of the omega-3 fats
- Supports better brain, heart and joint functions
- High levels of LDL (bad cholesterol) in the blood stream is a problem for those who are little slack on eating a balanced diet. Meat and dairy have fats called ‘triglycerides’, and these can either be turned into energy or stored as the kind of fat no-one wants. Cardioeze Krill Oil 500mg could help transfer triglycerides to good cholesterol particles (HDL) to encourage a healthy cardiovascular system
- The brain holds a large number of fatty acids with DHA, a polyunsaturated fat, a major player. These fats are crucial for brain function and key to carrying messages from the brain around the body. Our Krill Oil 500mg is a great provider of DHA and other omega-3s which may help brain performance
Per daily consumption of 2 softgels provides: %RDA Krill Oil
1000mg - Marine Phospholipids 400mg - Total Omega-3 220mg - Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 120mg - Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 55mg -
- Additional Information
Made In UK Yes SKU 102032-B Ingredients:
Krill oil extracted from Antarctic Krill (Euphausia Superba) (Fish), capsule shell: Gelatin, Sorbitol, Glycerol, and Vanilla flavour.
Age: Suitable for 11-20, Suitable for 21-30, Suitable for 31-40, Suitable for 41-50, Suitable for 51-60, Suitable for 51-60, Suitable for 61-70, Suitable for 71-80, Suitable for 81-90, Suitable for 91-100 Sex Suitable for Men, Suitable for Women Allergens: Free from Celery, Free from Cereal, Free from Egg, Free from Lupin, Free from Milk, Free from Molluscs, Free from Mustard, Free from Nuts, Free from Peanut, Free from Seasame, Free from Soyabean Form Softgel Dose: 2 a Day Veg Status: Not suitable for Vegetarians Offer Text No