Cod Liver Oil 1000mg: 90 Softgels
Made In UK | Best - cGMP Quality | 1000mg pure Cod Liver Oil (Fish) | 80mg EPA and 90mg DHA | Omega 3 220mg fortified with generous amounts of Vitamins A and D | UK's Best quality fish oil | No fishy odour or aftertaste unlike other brands | Easy to swallow softgels | Only 1 softgel per day gets the job done | New, eco-friendly, biodegradable packaging *
The Good Vitamin Company's Cod Liver Oil is rich in EPA and DHA with vitamins A and D.
Cod Liver Oil is one of the best natural sources of Omega 3 fatty acids Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA). In addition, cod liver oil is also a naturally rich source of Vitamins A and D3. Our Cod Liver Oil capsules contain Vitamin A and Vitamin D3.
- DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function and vision *
- EPA & DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart *
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal skin & vision, the function of the immune system & iron metabolism *
- Vitamin D contributes to normal blood calcium levels, the maintenance of bones & muscle function & the function of the immune system *
* These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration or the UK MHRA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. It is recommended that a physician be consulted before taking any supplements. Results not typical and may vary.
Free from Celery
Free from Crustacean
Free from Egg
Free from Gluten
Free from Lupin
Free from Milk
Free from Molluscs
Free from Mustard
Free from Nuts
Free from Peanut
Free from Sesame
Free from Soyabean
- 1 x Pack £9.95 Price ea.
- 2 x Pack £9.45 Price ea.
- 4 x Pack £8.96 Price ea.
Category: Heart Health
What you get: Each pack contains 90 softgels
Recommended Dosage: 1 softgel a day
What it contains: Each Softgel contains
- 1000mg Cod Liver Oil (Fish) - Containing: 80mg Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) and 90mg Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)
- 800μg Vitamin A
- 5μg Vitamin D
- Cod Liver Oil (Fish)
- Capsule Shell: Gelatine
- Vitamin A Palmitate
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or the UK MHRA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. It is recommended that a physician be consulted before taking any supplements. Results not typical and may vary.
|GTIN or UPC||5060505872613|
|Made In UK||Yes|
|Allergens||Free from Celery, Free from Crustacean, Free from Egg, Free from Gluten, Free from Lupin, Free from Milk, Free from Molluscs, Free from Mustard, Free from Nuts, Free from Peanut, Free from Sesame, Free from Soyabean|
|Veg Status||Not suitable for Vegetarians|