CoQ10 200MG WITH TOCOTRIENOLS
THE BEST TEAM FOR YOUR HEART
- Manage healthy cholesterol levels.
- Supports cardiovascular health.
- Helps maintain healthy blood flow.
- This product comes with 200mg of CoQ10 with 50mg of Tocotrienols, part of the Vitamin E family, per daily dose of 1 capsule – a really GOOD team for your overall health.
- CoQ10, an antioxidant produced naturally by your body, is essential and found in every cell of your body. Cells use it to produce energy, for cell growth and for overall cell maintenance. It helps other enzymes to digest food better, and protects the heart and skeletal muscles. CoQ10 production decreases as you age. Thus, older people seem to be deficient in this compound. Some other causes of CoQ10 deficiency include nutritional deficiencies, such as vitamin B6 deficiency, genetic defects in CoQ10 synthesis or utilization, increased demands by tissues as a consequence of disease, mitochondrial diseases, oxidative stress due to aging and side effects of statin treatments.
- CoQ10 is found in meat, fish and whole grains. The amount of CoQ10 found in these dietary sources, however, isn't enough to significantly increase CoQ10 levels in your body.
- Provides natural coenzyme Q10 in a highly bioavailable and potent form, CoQ10 200mg with Tocotrienols has been designed to meet support healthy blood pressure and cholesterol levels. CoQ10 is known for its antioxidant properties that may help manage heart conditions and metabolism. It also contains Tocotrienols which are part of the vitamin E group, and they may inhibit cholesterol reducing its negative effects. CoQ10 200mg with Tocotrienols support cellular growth and manages oxidative stress.
- Supports Healthy Cholesterol Levels and Blood Pressure.
- Supports healthy physical performance. CoQ10 is involved in energy production and is responsible for generating energy in the cells.
- While levels of CoQ10 in your body decrease as you age. CoQ10 levels have also been found to be lower in people with certain conditions, such as heart disease. Severe heart conditions lead to increased oxidative damage and inflammation of the veins and arteries further causing a reduction in CoQ10. Because of its antioxidant properties CoQ10 has been shown to manage symptoms of congestive heart failure. CoQ10 may even help manage blood pressure levels thereby reducing the risks from certain heart conditions. Some research also suggests that when combined with other nutrients, CoQ10 might aid recovery in people who’ve had bypass and heart valve surgeries. Some research suggests that CoQ10 may help ease muscle weakness sometimes associated with taking statins (Statin-induced myopathy). Because CoQ10 is involved in energy production, it’s believed that this supplement may improve your physical performance.
- One softgel daily – 1 month supply in one pack. Each charming, recyclable paper mono-carton, has 30 softgels, in easy-to-remember, pharmaceutical-style blister packing to preserve freshness of the product. Blister packing reduces the chance of missed doses or double doses, you get the right medication at the right time. Looking at the remaining blister counts, you know whether you have taken or missed a dose, and the blister packing provides the convenience of organizing your medication for you. Taking care of you and the environment!!!
- MADE-IN-UK – BUY MADE IN UK - unlike those cheap, inferior quality, low-cost country sourced competitor products.
- High quality product from a GMP certified, UK-based manufacturing plant.
Typical per daily dose % NRV
200mg - Tocotrienols 50mg - NRV – Nutrient Reference Value
- Additional Information
Made In UK Yes SKU GV025AA-B Ingredients:
Coenzyme Q10, Capsule Shell: Gelatin, Tocotrienols, Glycerol, Sunflower Seed Oil, Beeswax, Colour: Black Iron Oxide, Colour: Titanium Dioxide
Age: No Sex Suitable for Men, Suitable for Women Allergens: No Form Capsule Dose: 1 a Day Veg Status: Not suitable for Vegetarians Offer Text No