This is an introductory price and is strictly one use per customer – Terms and Conditions apply
GOOD EVENING, the promise of a new dawn!!!
- Evening Primrose Oil (EPO) is extracted from the seeds of the evening primrose, a plant native to North America, but it also grows in Europe and parts of the Southern hemisphere as well. It has yellow flowers that bloom in the evening, hence the name.
- Rich source of omega-6 essential fatty acids - a powerful dose of 1300mg of the finest Evening Primrose Oil. Fatty acids have been known to influence inflammation through cell surface and intracellular receptors that helps support inflammatory cell signalling https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0014299911007825. The long-chain fatty alcohols from EPO seem to play an active role in inflammatory processes management https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24239848
- New, high strength formula provides 90mg of gamma linoleic acid – GLA, 10mg of Vitamin E and 0.25mg Vitamin B6.
- Formulated to support and maintain the hormonal balance, support your natural beauty and to provide incredible health benefits through your life’s changes. Hormonal imbalances (young and old) often lead to skin, hair and pigmentation disorders such as eczema, skin damage or hair loss, acne, skin redness, itching, rashes and hives and chronic inflammation.
- Another study showed that EPO was effective in managing the painful symptoms of PMS such as breast pain or tenderness, depression and irritability. The pain arises due to the fluid retention associated with the premenstrual syndrome https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6350579
- Cheilitis is a condition that causes inflammation and pain in the lips. A 2014 study suggested that EPO may help manage xerotic cheilitis symptoms in acne patients. Another study showed that GLA has shown to support skin with inflammation and non-inflammatory acne lesions. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4252667/ and https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24553997
- Low comedogenic tendency rating (low tendency to cause blackheads by blocking pores of the skin) helps preserve skin quality.
- 90 easy to swallow capsules, daily dose of 1 capsule.
- Environment friendly and responsible - Each recyclable, environment-friendly paper mono-carton, has 90 capsules, in easy-to-remember, pharmaceutical-style blister packing to preserve freshness of the herbs, vitamins and minerals.
- MADE-IN-UNITED KINGDOM – BUY MADE IN UNITED KINGDOM - unlike those cheap, inferior quality, low-cost country sourced competitor products
- High quality product from a GMP certified, UK-based manufacturing plant.
Typical per daily dose % RI Evening Primrose Oil 1,000mg - Providing Gamma Linolenic Acid 90mg - Vitamin E 10mg 83 Vitamin B6 0.25mg 18 RI - Reference Intake
- Additional Information
Made In UK Yes SKU GV070CA-B Ingredients:
Evening Primrose Oil, Capsule Shell (Gelatin, Glycerol, Water), D Alpha Tocopherol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride.
Age: No Sex Suitable for Women Allergens: No Form Capsule Dose: 1 a Day Veg Status: Not suitable for Vegetarians Offer Text No
There are no products matching the selection.