Complete Bone Health Management in a sachet!
Each pack of Flexeze Fortify Tri-Matrix contains 30 sachets. The daily recommended dosage is taking 1 sachet per day mixed with 100ml of water. The delicious drink is orange-flavoured, easy to consume. Each sachet provides the trio of
- 5gm of the proprietary collagen peptides, FORTIBONEr
- 10µg of Vitamin D3, and
- 500mg of Calcium
- Flexeze Fortify Tri-Matrix supports overall bone health, bone density and regulates bone degradation.
- Osteoporosis and Osteopenia are widespread and major, worldwide public health concerns. Osteoporosis is characterized by low bone mass density and micro-architectural deterioration of bone tissue, which leads to enhanced bone fragility and a consequent increase in fracture risk. On the other hand, osteopenia, the early stage of osteoporosis, can begin at the age of 35 years where bone mass progressively declines. Bone atrophy, loss of bone density and bone stability is a problem particularly with post-menopausal women, but this is restricted to not only them. The likelihood of getting a fracture increases with age in both genders.
- While awareness and usage of Calcium and Vitamin D supplements are more common, it is important to get a holistic understanding of bone health. The bone is a mixture of mineral crystals held in an organic collagen matrix. On their own, the crystals would be extremely brittle and prone to breakage. Like a bridge is built out of concrete and steel, collagen in the bones is essential for bone flexibility and elasticity. It is vital to keep the skeletal system healthy.
- The specific collagen peptides in this product stimulate bone cells to regulate the synthesis of bone components, such as collagen. They have a kind of ‘signaling effect’ on osteoblasts to counterbalance the collagen degradation in the extracellular bone matrix, which is the essential framework for bone mineralization. In addition, the collagen peptides influence degenerative processes in bones by managing osteoclast activity. The result is an improved synthesis of the collagenous bone matrix.
- A single-center, prospective, randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blinded study showed the potential of the collagen peptides. Over a period of 12 months, 180 women with reduced bone mass participated in a therapy with daily intake of 5 g of the peptides or placebo. Changes in bone mass density were measured in the spine and femoral neck of the participants detected by DXA scans. The collagen peptide consumption demonstrated management of bone density, bone health and support in bone degradation processes. Sources of information - 1 ALVES RD, DEMMERS JA, BEZSTAROSTI K, VAN DER EERDEN BC, VERHAAR JA, EIJKEN M, VAN LEEUWEN JP (2011) UNRAVELING THE HUMAN BONE MICROENVIRONMENT BEYOND THE CLASSICAL EXTRACELLULAR MATRIX PROTEINS: A HUMAN BONE PROTEIN LIBRARY. J PROTEOME RES 10:4725-4733, 2 RAISZ LG (2005) PATHOGENESIS OF OSTEOPOROSIS: CONCEPTS, CONFLICTS, AND PROSPECTS. J CLIN INVEST 115:3318-3325, 3 COLE ZA, DENNISON EM, COOPER C (2009) THE IMPACT OF METHODS FOR ESTIMATING BONE HEALTH AND THE GLOBAL BURDEN OF BONE DISEASE. SALUD PUBLICA MEX 51 SUPPL 1:S38-S45
- Calcium contributes to normal blood clotting, normal energy-yielding metabolism, muscle function, normal neurotransmission, normal functioning of digestive enzymes, and maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
- Calcium helps to reduce the loss of bone mineral in post-menopausal women. Low bone mineral density is a risk factor for osteoporotic bone fractures.
- Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption/utilization of calcium and phosphorus, normal blood calcium levels, normal bones and teeth, muscle function.
- MADE-IN-GERMANY - unlike those cheap, inferior quality, low-cost country sourced competitor products.
- High quality product from a GMP certified, Germany-based manufacturing plant
Typical per daily dose %RDA Vitamin D3 10μg 200 Calcium 500mg 63 Collagen Peptides 5g - NRV – Nutrient Reference Value - -
- Additional Information
Made In UK No SKU GV053AA-B Ingredients: Collagen Peptides, Fructose, Calcium lactate, Citric Acid, Flavour: Lemon, Fruit Powder (Orange Fruit Powder, Maltodextrin, Colour: E160a, flavour), Sweetener: Sucralose, Cholecalciferol. Age: No Sex Suitable for Men, Suitable for Women Allergens: No Form Powder Dose: 1 a Day Veg Status: Not suitable for Vegetarians Offer Text No