Flexeze® Extended Action: 90 Tablets
Made In UK | Best - cGMP Quality | Potent, pure, natural Glucosamine and Chondroitin | Time-release formula | Daily dose provides 1,980mg high-quality Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCl (providing 1,493mg Glucosamine Sulphate equivalent to Glucosamine Base of 1,172mg) | 480mg Chondroitin Sulphate | Maximum absorption | *
- Maximum strength ingredients working in tandem, the components of joint cartilage *
- Our time-release formula ensures 24/7 bioavailability *
- Natural crustacean ingredient sources may be better tolerated than plant-based *
- Manufactured at GMP certified manufacturing facility
* These statements have not been evaluated by the UK MHRA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. It is recommended that a physician be consulted before taking any supplements. Results not typical and may vary.
Free from Celery
Free from Egg
Free from Fish
Free from Gluten
Free from Lupin
Free from Milk
Free from Molluscs
Free from Mustard
Free from Nuts
Free from Peanut
Free from Sesame
Free from Soyabean
- 1 x Pack £21.95 Price ea.
- 2 x Pack £21.40 Price ea.
- 4 x Pack £20.85 Price ea.
- 8 x Pack £19.76 Price ea.
Category: Bone, Joints and Muscle Health
What you get: Each bottle contains 90 tablets
Recommended Dosage: 3 tablets a day
What it contains: Each Tablet contains
- 1,980mg of Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCl - Providing Glucosamine Sulphate: 1,493mg (Equivalent to Glucosamine Base: 1,172mg)
- 480mg of Chondroitin Sulphate
- Glucosamine preparation (Glucosamine Sulphate Dipotassium Chloride Polyvinyl Pyrrolidone)
- Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose)
- Chondroitin Sulphate
- Time-release agent (Mantrocel K4AM)
- Colouring Agent (HydroxyPropyMethyl Cellulose, Titanium Dioxide, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid)
- Anti-caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or the UK MHRA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. It is recommended that a physician be consulted before taking any supplements. Results not typical and may vary.
|GTIN or UPC||5060505871876|
|Made In UK||Yes|
|Allergens||Free from Celery, Free from Egg, Free from Fish, Free from Gluten, Free from Lupin, Free from Milk, Free from Molluscs, Free from Mustard, Free from Nuts, Free from Peanut, Free from Sesame, Free from Soyabean|
|Veg Status||Not suitable for Vegetarians|