Gut Eze: 30 Capsules
Made in USA | Best - cGMP Quality | Designed by Harvard Medical School Scientists | Futuristic microbiome-based supplement | Supporting c-elgans testing data | Best & only microbiome supplement in the UK for gut health, gut integrity, lipid metabolism, appetite regularity, immune integrity| Everyday probiotic for men, women, young adults | Probiotic after anti-biotics| 20mg of live microbiome, atleast 1 billion CFU's/capsule | Short Chain Fatty Acids (SCFAs) | Potent 20mg of live cultured bacteria, 1 billion CFU per capsule ǀ Restore critical gut flora ǀ Easy to swallow ǀ Suitable for vegetarians ǀ Lactobacillus casei subsp. casei SD-5842 ǀ Bifidobacterium breve CGMCC 6402 ǀ Bifidobacterium infant's SD-6669 ǀ *
Gut microbiome gets depleted due to a variety of reasons - diet, environment, medication, lifestyle & age. Depletion of the critical, good bacteria impairs the body's ability to fight diseases. Gut Eze is an every day, exceptional, must-have probiotic that uniquely restores critical gut flora. *
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. It is recommended that a physician be consulted before taking any supplements. Results not typical and may vary.
Free from Crustacean
Free from Egg
Free from Fish
Free from Gluten
Free from Milk
Free from Nuts
Free from Peanut
Free from Sesame
Free from Soyabean
- 1 x Pack £24.95 Price ea.
- 3 x Pack £24.33 Price ea.
- 6 x Pack £23.70 Price ea.
- 12 x Pack £22.46 Price ea.
What you get: Each bottle contains 30 capsules
Recommended Dosage: 1 capsule a day
What it contains: Each Capsule contains
- 20mg Proprietary Live Culture Blend 20mg - Lactobacillus casei subsp. casei SD-5842, Bifidobacterium breve CGMCC 6402, Bifidobacterium infant's SD-6669
- Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose)
- Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), Lactobacillus casei SD-5842
- Bifidobacterium breve CGMCC 6402
- Bifidobacterium infantis SD-6669 ,
- Lubricant (Magnesium Stearate)
- Flow Aid (Silicon Dioxide)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or the UK MHRA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. It is recommended that a physician be consulted before taking any supplements. Results not typical and may vary.
|GTIN or UPC||5060505872798|
|Made In UK||Yes|
|Allergens||Free from Crustacean, Free from Egg, Free from Fish, Free from Gluten, Free from Milk, Free from Nuts, Free from Peanut, Free from Sesame, Free from Soyabean|
|Veg Status||Suitable for Vegetarians|