KEEP GOING WITH POSTPAUSE!!!
- Menopause is associated with many unpleasant symptoms which vary in different phases of menopausal transition. The years after menopause see fluctuations in hormones like estrogen and progesterone that often result in vaginal pain and hot flashes. Although, Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) is considered the most effective mode of treatment for these symptoms, its use is associated with increased risk of breast cancer, endometrial cancer and thromboembolic events. As estrogen levels drop, postmenopausal women can be at risk of developing unwanted health conditions. Natural options to manage hormonal balance are available
- PostPause is a vitamin and mineral complex, including soy isoflavones 25mg, critical B vitamins, vitamin K and calcium, all designed specifically to replenish lost nutrients post-menopause years
- Estrogen deficiency one of the predominant cause of bone loss can occur after natural menopause. The 650mg of Calcium provided in PostPause may help in maintaining bone and joint health, after menopause
- B Vitamins in PostPause may help support an energetic lifestyle
- May help manage painful symptoms of menopause
- Supports hormonal balance that occur after menopaus
- In an observational study, soy isoflavones, an ingredient in PostPause, were shown to manage the somatic and psychological symptoms among both the perimenopausal and postmenopausal women. Source - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5713750/
PostPause is a vitamin and mineral complex designed specifically for the post-menopause years.
These are the years after menopause. Fluctuations in hormones like estrogen and progesterone are at the foundation of post-menopause.
As estrogen levels drop, postmenopausal women can be at risk of developing unwanted health conditions. A blend of Multivitamins with vitamin B Complex can play an important role in helping to fend off fatigue and changes to your body.
Calcium, Magnesium, Boron and Vitamin D3 help to increase bone density, while Soy isoflavones a class of phytoestrogens, may help to reduce side effects.
Typical per daily dose % EU NRV Vitamin D3 5μg 100 Vitamin E 5mg 41 Vitamin K 1mg 1,333 Vitamin C 60mg 75 Thiamin 1.4mg 127 Riboflavin 1.6mg 114 Niacin 18mg 112 Vitamin B6 2mg 142 Folic Acid 200μg 100 Vitamin B12 1μg 40 Pantothenic Acid 6mg 100 Calcium 650mg 81 Magnesium 150mg 40 Zinc 5mg 50 Boron 3mg -
25mg - NRV – Nutrient Reference Value
- Additional Information
SKU GV007BA-B Ingredients:
Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyvinyl Pyrrolidone, Cross-linked Carboxy Methyl Cellulose, Ascorbic Acid, Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose, Colour: Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Sodium Borate Decahydrate, Soya Isoflavones (Soya), Nicotinamide, Silicon Dioxide, Zinc Sulphate, DL-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Hydroxy Propyl Cellulose, Glycerol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Phytomenadione, Talc, Colour: Sunset Yellow, Cholecalciferol, Folic Acid, Cyancobalamin
Age: No Sex Suitable for Women Allergens: No Form Tablet Dose: 2 a Day Veg Status: Not suitable for Vegetarians Offer Text No