Prost Plus: 60 Capsules
Made In USA | Best - cGMP Quality | UK's best, must-have supplement for men | All natural ingredients for prostate health support| High-potency 320mg Saw Palmetto extract | 100mg pumpkin seed extract | 100mg pygeum bark | 100mg plant sterol complex | Rosemary extract, lycopene| Easy-to-swallow capsules | Vegan, vegetarian-friendly | Plant sterols contribute to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels *
Prostate health is a vital aspect of men's well-being. As men age, the prostate gland can enlarge or develop issues, impacting urinary function and overall health. Regular check-ups and a healthy lifestyle can help maintain optimal prostate health, ensuring a happier and more active life for men everywhere.
ProstPlus is an expertly formulated blend for men's health. It is the only product in the UK that combines the potent power of all-natural saw palmetto with the choicest of hand-picked nutrients - pumpkin seeds, pygeum bark, plant sterols, rosemary and lycopene. *
*These statements have not been evaluated by the UK MHRA or US FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. It is recommended that a physician be consulted before taking any supplements. Results are not typical and may vary.
Free from Crustacean
Free from Egg
Free from Fish
Free from Gluten
Free from Milk
Free from Peanut
- 1 x Pack £19.95 Price ea.
- 3 x Pack £19.45 Price ea.
- 6 x Pack £18.95 Price ea.
- 12 x Pack £17.96 Price ea.
Category: Men’s Health
What you get: Each pack contains 60 capsules
Recommended Dosage: 2 capsules a day
What it contains: Daily Dose contains -
- 320mg Saw palmetto extract
- 100mg Pumpkin seed extract
- 100mg Pygeum bark
- 100mg Plant sterol complex
- 50mg Stinging nettle root extract
- 10mg Rosemary extract
- 10mg Lycopene
- Saw palmetto extract
- Capsule shell (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)
- Pygeum bark
- Pumpkin seed extract
- Plant sterols
- Bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose)
- Nettle root extract
- Anti-caking agents (talc, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate)
- Rosemary extract
- Medium chain triglycerides
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or the UK MHRA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. It is recommended that a physician be consulted before taking any supplements. Results not typical and may vary.
|GTIN or UPC||5060505871968|
|Made In UK||No|
|Allergens||Free from Crustacean, Free from Egg, Free from Fish, Free from Gluten, Free from Milk, Free from Peanut|
|Veg Status||Suitable for Vegetarians|