Get that feeling, get that mood, get that pep in your step!!!
- Each daily dose of delicious, orange, lemon-flavoured, three chewable tablets provides 150mg of propolis extract, 7.2mg of Niacin (vitamin B3), 0.63mg of Riboflavin (vitamin B2) , 0.5mg of Thiamin (vitamin B1), 22.5µg of Biotin (vitamin B7) and 2.7mg of Pantothenic Acid (vitamin B5), a one-of-a-kind, natural product, you will not find elsewhere in the market
- Maintains overall immune function.
- Maintains energy levels and brain functions. Niacin, Riboflavin and Pantothenic Acid contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- The word propolis comes from the Greek language “defender of the city”. The bees for millions of years have protected their hives from invasion and infection with a sticky, resinous substance called propolis. The elder bees within the hive gather the propolis from the bark and leaf buds of certain trees and plants. The propolis is brought back to the hive, mixed with wax and saliva to creating a greenish brown rubbery substance with which to seal, polish and coat the interior of the hive. This provides the queen bee with a sterile environment in which to hatch her eggs, and ensures that wind, rain, pollution, bugs and parasites are kept out, as well as bacteria. Bee Propolis is found to be rich in Vitamin A (carotene), Vitamin B1, B2, B3, biotin. It contains an array of bioflavonoids, albumin, calcium, magnesium, potassium, and phosphorus.
- Thiamine creates energy from carbohydrates and is needed for healthy nerve function and the production of DNA and RNA. Thiamin deficiency (causing beriberi) is most common among people subsisting on white rice or highly refined carbohydrates and among alcoholics. Symptoms include diffuse polyneuropathy, high-output heart failure, and Wernicke-Korsakoff syndrome.
- Vitamin B2, or riboflavin, is one of eight B vitamins that are essential for human health. It can be found in grains, plants, and dairy products. It is crucial for breaking down food components, absorbing other nutrients, and maintaining tissues. It is involved in maintaining skin, hair and nail structure. Symptoms of vitamin B2 (riboflavin) deficiency include sore throat, redness and swelling of the lining of the mouth and throat, cracks or sores on the outsides of the lips and at the corners of the mouth, inflammation and redness of the tongue, and a moist, scaly skin inflammation.
- Like all B vitamins, niacin plays a role in converting carbohydrates into glucose, metabolizing fats and proteins, and keeping the nervous system working properly. Niacin also helps the body make sex- and stress-related hormones and improves circulation and cholesterol levels. Symptoms of deficiency may include fatigue, depression, and indigestion.
- Our new powerful formula helps boost energy levels by providing much needed nutrients that actively fight fatigue. Royal B promotes healthy levels of energy production.
- MADE-IN-UK – BUY MADE IN UK - unlike those cheap, inferior quality, low-cost country sourced competitor products.
- High quality product from a GMP certified, UK-based manufacturing plant.
- Vitamin B5/Pantothenic acid is involved in the production of amino acids and fatty acids. Also required for adrenal function, hormone production and nerve regulation.
- Vitamin B7 /Biotin is required to metabolise fat, protein and cholesterol.
- In continuation with the rich tradition of Regina, our nutrition experts carefully studied the bees and the structure of the bee-hive to design this unique product. Our blend combines propolis extract with critical B vitamins, to provide you an all-natural, unique formula.
- Each beautiful, amber-coloured bottle, with a golden lid contains 90 delicious, orange-flavoured, chewable tablets. Recommended dosage is 3 tablets per day
Typical per daily dose %RDANRV Thiamin 0.5mg 45 Riboavin 0.63mg 45 Niacin 7.2mg 45 Biotin 22.5μg 45 Pantothenic Acid 2.7mg 45 Propolis Extract (100%) 150mg -
- Additional Information
Made In UK No SKU 102180-B Ingredients: Mannitol, Propolis Extract, Flavour: orange and lemon, Silicon Dioxide, Citric Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Bee Pollen Extract preparation (Bee Pollen Extract and Maltodextrin), Nicotinamide, Sweetener: sucralose, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboavin, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Biotin. Age: No Sex Suitable for Men, Suitable for Women Allergens: No Form Tablet Dose: 3+ a Day Veg Status: Suitable for Vegetarians Offer Text No