The Nectar of the Gods!
- Each bottle of Regina Royal Nectar 700g (500 ml) of pure honey, fresh Royal Jelly, and bee pollen extract fortified with vitamins.
- The recommended daily intake is two teaspoons (each spoon 7g).
- Each teaspoon serving has 165mg of fresh Royal Jelly, 0.35mg of Bee Pollen extract mixed in 6,580 mg of pure honey, fortified with 350mg of Vitamin C and 4µg of Vitamin B12.
- Royal jelly is a proteinaceous secretion derived from the glands of the young worker bees. It’s the sole food fed to the queen bee throughout her lifetime and is also fed to all young larvae for the first three days after hatching. Rich in bioflavinoids, this bee fuel possesses various biological attributes beneficial for human health, such as antioxidant activities, antibacterial effects, and immune system support. So, while honey provides energy for the worker bees, royal jelly acts as the main source of food for the colony’s queen. A royal treatment indeed and likely how the name was derived – referred to also as the fountain of youth.
- Royal Jelly maintains skin photo-aging following exposure to ultraviolet-B radiation and restores the level of procollagen type I protein, naturally supports skin beauty by maintaining collagen production and wound healing.
- Royal Jelly maintains production of red blood cells – erythropoiesis, glucose tolerance, supports energetic lifestyle and positive mental health.
- Helps women preserve neurogenerative, gastrointestinal health (as a useful probiotic), and manage menopausal challenges.
- Per ancient Hindu mythology, the gods and the demons churned an ocean of milk to secure a pot of the heavenly nectar of immortality. Rich with tradition, Regina has scoured the planet to get this pot of luxurious nectar for you and your family. Our honey is carefully mixed from two fully natural sources – a dark, translucent, opaque honey of the fertile agricultural villages of Sahranpur, located in the foothills of the Himalayas with wild honey from the Sahyadri mountain ranges from the West of India.
- Pure, unaltered, unadulterated honey blend.
- Sourcing of un-denatured, unaltered and non-adulterated honey is a worldwide challenge, as bees are endangered. Honey found often includes synthetic or artificial honey - honey mixed with invert sugar (a mixture of glucose and fructose obtained by the hydrolysis of sucrose), liquid glucose or corn syrup.
- Regina’s source is a small, village, cottage industry co-operative business that runs 1700-2000 bee colonies.
- The honey is rustic in flavor. As its origin, this 100% natural, amber honey is collected from the flowers of the Jamun (indian blackberry) tree is unique in its sharp taste filled with undertones of treacle sweetness. Traditionally known for its low glycemic index and rich in vitamins and pollen.
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels.
- Combines Honey, Royal Jelly and Bee Pollen Extract for maximum nutritional value.
- Environment friendly and responsible, Royal Nectar is packed in a recyclable, eye-catching plastic jar.
- Premium product from a GMP certified plant.
- Royal Nectar is compliant with the WHO Codex Alimentarius Commission regulations.
Typical per daily dose %RDANRV Vitamin C 350mg 438 Vitamin B12 4μg 160
of which is saturates
of which is sugars
Protein <0.03g - Salt 0.00g - NRV – Nutrient Reference Value -
- Additional Information
Made In UK No SKU 102182-B Ingredients: Honey, L Ascorbic Acid, Royal Jelly, Purified water, Sodium Benzoate, Bee Pollen Extract, Cyanocobalamine. Age: No Sex Suitable for Men, Suitable for Women Allergens: No Form Liquid Dose: 2 a Day Veg Status: Suitable for Vegetarians Offer Text No