The Small Print
W T Rawleigh BV trading as The Good Vitamin Company (hereinafter referred to as TGVC) Terms and Conditions and Product delivery services from Pondres Direct Mail BV (hereinafter referred to as Pondres)
We understand that there is a lot of information to cover in one document so we have tried to help by identifying the some salient points from each section. Please note this selection does not replace the complete document in any way. You must read concerned documents in their entirety. They will be provided to you upon request.TGVC document sections
- TGVC Reviews, ratings, and promotions.
- Pondres Terms and Conditions of service
Section 1 TGVC terms and conditions
This document covers the service we provide, the contract between TGVC and customers, who are TGVC’s, and finally, import duties and liability.
- TGVC is a company registered and VAT registered in the Netherlands.
- TGVC does not offer Product delivery services – Product delivery is offered through a separate contract with Pondres.
- TGVC does not accept orders to be shipped to the USA, Holland or Canada – some products are also banned by certain territories and will not be shipped on a case by case basis.
- An order placed by a customer constitutes an offer to buy a product subject to acceptance by TGVC. This contract only relates to products in-stock.
- Products will be at your risk from the time they are made available to Pondres (or to you if you collect your goods from TGVC in person).
- However we also offer a “no quibble” refund if you are not satisfied with the Product.
- The price is as quoted on our Site or in printed material except in the case of obvious error. Prices do not include delivery from Pondres.
- Any liability is strictly limited to the purchase price of that product. We also warrant that the product will be of satisfactory quality.
- Products purchased outside of the EU may be subject to import duties or levies on your importation – these are the responsibility of the customers.
- TGVC will not be liable where we fail to perform on a contract due to events outside our own control due to a Force Majeure Event.
- The complete terms and conditions document below and any other documents referenced represent the entire agreement between you and us.
- We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
- You may not otherwise reproduce, modify copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content www.goodvitamincompany.co.uk (or subdomains thereof) without written permission from us.
- Our Products are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease, nor is the information supplied in our magazine/catalogue or other promotional material intended to replace the individual advice available from your own doctor.
- You are responsible for maintaining and securing your account information and password.
- All website content is protected by copyright.
- You are prohibited from modifying or interrupting the normal functioning of the website.
- We are not responsible for content contained within third party sites we may link to.
This section covers how TGVC will deal with your personal data and payment information.
- www.goodvitamincompany.co.uk does not process or store credit or debit card information on internal servers. All card payments are securely processed by our payment gateway provider/s and do not touch any internal servers.
- When you create an account with TGVC we will create a customer record where we will log transactions and communications with you. Youare responsible for the integrity of the Password for this account. You can request for your data to be updated or deleted at any time.
Section 3 Reviews, ratings, promotions and competitions
This section covers all the terms and conditions pertaining to leaving social media comments on our Site and current promotions and competitions.
- To leave a product rating or review you must have purchased that product.
- To leave a review you must do so via a review service that we may provide from time to time. After your product has been delivered you may receive an email at your registered address inviting you to submit a review for items in that order. If you do not receive an email, it is possible to request it be re-sent by contacting TGVC Customer Care.
- Reviews are vetted for unacceptable content. TGVC do not vet poor reviews – but may respond directly to them.
- The poster continues to own all rights to content provided to TGVC. However TGVC reserves the right to use this content royalty free as part of its marketing and communication programs.
- The purpose of reviews is to help people who haven’t brought the Product to learn from the experiences of those that have.
Section 4 Pondres terms and conditions
- You are contracting for delivery from Pondres.
- Distribution is from the Netherlands.
- By placing your order with TGVC, Pondres you are accepting Pondres’s delivery terms and conditions.
- Pondres may be required to share information on consignments with authorities and customs officials in both transit and destination countries.
- You will be responsible for import duties or taxes outside of the EU. You are responsible for complying with local import or pre-export laws.
- Pondres will make every attempt to deliver your consignment.
- Pondres may limit their liability for any loss, damage or delay of your shipment. Pondres may also limit their liability on financial losses arising from any breach of their delivery contract. Lastly Pondres limit or may limit their liability due to any Force Majeure Events.
- There are variable costs for delivery based on location and service selected.