GET HALDI HEALTHY TODAY...!!!
- Our new Turmeric 500mg vegetarian capsules contain 475mg curcuminoids
- Curcumin is an active compound found in Turmeric. Turmeric has a rich history of use in Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine. Turmeric is a perennial plant of the ginger family that is grown throughout India (called Haldi locally), some parts of Asia and Central America. The “Golden Spice” is used for seasoning and as an herbal remedy
- Consumption of curcumin of about 100mg to 200mg a day, over long periods of time, seems to support overall health for people from certain countries like India, where incidence of certain diseases seem lower
- Its benefits include being supportive in pain management, healthy inflammatory response, cardiovascular health, cognitive function, osteoarthritis
- 90 vegetarian capsules in a pack, one capsule daily – 3 months supply in a environment friendly and responsible pack - Each recyclable paper mono-carton, has 90 vegetarian capsules, in easy-to-remember, pharmaceutical-style blister packing to preserve freshness of the herbs, vitamins and minerals. Take care of you and the world around you!!!
- MADE-IN-UNITED KINGDOM – BUY MADE IN UNITED KINGDOM - unlike those cheap, inferior quality, low-cost country sourced competitor products
- High quality product from a GMP certified, UK-based manufacturing plant.
Typical per daily dose %NRV Curcumin extract 500mg 500mg - Providing: Curcuminoids 475mg - NRV – Nutrient Reference Value
- Additional Information
Made In UK Yes SKU GV015CA-B Ingredients:
Curcumin extract preparation (Curcumin Extract, Maltodextrin, Polyvinyl Pyrrollidone), Microcrystalline Cellulose, capsule shell: (Hydroxy propyl Methyl cellulose), Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide.
Age: No Sex Suitable for Men, Suitable for Women Allergens: No Form Capsule Dose: 1 a Day Veg Status: Suitable for Vegans, Suitable for Vegetarians Offer Text No