- A comprehensive formula with 11 key nutrients – B12, B6, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin – in a one-a-day tablet.
- Maintains overall immune function.
- Maintains energy levels and brain functions.
- B12 regulates the nervous system, and plays a role in growth and red blood cell formulation.
- B6 helps manage infections and turns food to energy. Pregnant and breastfeeding women need it to help their babies’ brains develop normally. Vitamin B-1 is also called thiamin, and Vitamin B-2 is also called riboflavin. These vitamins help convert food into energy. Vitamin B-1 has neurological benefits, and vitamin B-2 helps maintain proper eyesight. Vitamin B-3 (niacin) also helps convert food into energy. It aids in proper digestion and healthy appetite as well. Vitamin B-9 is also called folate or folic acid. Like most B vitamins, B-9 fosters the growth of red blood cells. It also reduces the risk of birth defects when consumed by pregnant women.
- One tablet daily – 3 months’ supply in one pack. Each charming, recyclable paper mono-carton, has 90 tablets, in easy-to-remember, pharmaceutical-style blister packing to preserve freshness of the product. Blister packing reduces the chance of missed doses or double doses, you get the right medication at the right time. Looking at the remaining blister counts, you know whether you have taken or missed a dose, and the blister packing provides the convenience of organizing your medication for you. Taking care of you and the environment!!!MADE-IN-UK – BUY MADE IN UK - unlike those cheap, inferior quality, low-cost country sourced competitor products.
- High quality product from a GMP certified, UK-based manufacturing plant.
Typical per daily dose % NRV Thiamin 50mg 4,545 Riboflavin 50mg 3,571 Niacin 50mg 312 Vitamin B6 50mg 3,571 Folic Acid 400μg 200 Vitamin B12 50μg 2,000
50μg 100 Pantothenic Acid 50mg 833 Choline 50mg - Inositol 50mg -
50mg - NRV – Nutrient Reference Value
- Additional Information
Made In UK No SKU GV050CA-B Ingredients:
Thiamine Mononitrate, Choline Chloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium D Pantothenate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Nicotinamide, Inositol, Riboflavin, Para-Amino Benzoic Acid, Dicalcium Phosphate, Polyvinyl Pyrrolidone, Cross-linked Carboxy Methyl Cellulose, Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Cyancobalamin, Silicon Dioxide, Titanium Dioxide, Hydroxy propyl Cellulose, Glycerol, Folic Acid, Talc, Biotin.
Age: No Sex Suitable for Men, Suitable for Women Allergens: No Form Tablet Dose: 1 a Day Veg Status: Suitable for Vegetarians Offer Text No