Fishing for omega 3?
- Stronger and improved, high strength 1100mg formula with the critical EPA:DHA ratio higher than 3:2..
- If you're worried about heart disease, eating one to two servings of fish a week could manage your heart disease risks. Doctors have long believed that the unsaturated fats in fish, called omega-3 fatty acids, are the nutrients that reduce the risk of dying of heart disease. Omega-3 fatty acids are a type of unsaturated fatty acid that may reduce inflammation throughout the body. Inflammation in the body can damage your blood vessels and lead to heart disease and strokes. Omega-3 fatty acids may decrease triglycerides, lower blood pressure slightly, reduce blood clotting, decrease stroke and heart failure risk and reduce irregular heartbeats.
- Manage risks of heart disease - Omega-3 fatty acids are essential fats that help heart function better. They maintain healthy blood pressure and may help avoiding the risks of various heart diseases.
- Omega 3s are fats found in food and in the human body, consumed also as dietary supplements, for their beneficial properties. Omega 3s may manage cholesterol levels benefiting the overall heart health. High in EPA and DHA, Omega 3, 1100mg provides powerful anti-inflammatory properties to help support heart health.
- Omega -3 Fatty acids, especially EPA and DHA are type of unsaturated fatty acids that may reduce inflammation pathways that occur in the cells.
- Unlike typical supplement, comes with a strong dose of 1100 mg of Fish Oil, with a ratio of EPA:DHA higher than 3:2
- Maintain Triglycerides and HDL Levels.
- One softgel daily – 3 months’ supply in one pack. Each charming, recyclable paper mono-carton, has 90 softgels, in easy-to-remember, pharmaceutical-style blister packing to preserve freshness of the product. Blister packing reduces the chance of missed doses or double doses, you get the right medication at the right time. Looking at the remaining blister counts, you know whether you have taken or missed a dose, and the blister packing provides the convenience of organizing your medication for you. Taking care of you and the environment!!!MADE-IN-UK – BUY MADE IN UK - unlike those cheap, inferior quality, low-cost country sourced competitor products.
- High quality product from a GMP certified, UK-based manufacturing plant.
Typical per daily dose %RI Fish Oil 1,100mg - EPA
RI - Reference Intake
- Additional Information
Made In UK Yes SKU GV069CA-B Ingredients:
Fish Oil, Capsule Shell: Gelatin, Glycerol
Age: No Sex Suitable for Men, Suitable for Women Allergens: No Form Softgel Dose: 1 a Day Veg Status: Not suitable for Vegetarians Offer Text No