The following are the entities involved in the contract between the customer and The Good Vitamin Company (TGVC).
- Vitamins Direct (UK) Limited, (hereinafter referred to as VDUK), doing business as The Good Vitamin Company, having its address at 100 Avebury Boulevard, Milton Keynes, United Kingdom, MK9 1FH, registration number is 03561477,
- VDUK is a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Vitamins Direct Group, LLC having its address at 2500, Metrocentre Blvd., Suite 5, West Palm Beach, FL 33407, USA
We understand that there is a lot of information to cover in one document so we have tried to help by identifying some of the salient points from each section. Please note this section does not replace the complete document in any way. The complete document is provided at the end of this summary. You must read the concerned documents in their entirety.
TGVC document sections
- TGVC Reviews, ratings, and promotions.
TGVC terms and conditions
This document covers the service we provide, the contract between TGVC and customers, who are TGVC’s, and finally, import duties and liability.
- VDUK is a company registered in the United Kingdom and VAT registered in the United Kingdom
- An order placed by a Customer constitutes an offer to buy a product subject to acceptance by TGVC. This contract only relates to products in-stock.
- However, we also offer a “no quibble” refund if you are not satisfied with the Product.
- The price is as quoted on our Site or in printed material except in the case of obvious error. Product prices do not include delivery.
- Any liability is strictly limited to the purchase price of that product. We also warrant that the product will be of satisfactory quality.
- Products purchased outside of the United Kingdom may be subject to import duties or levies on your importation – these are the responsibility of the customers.
- TGVC will not be liable where we fail to perform on a contract due to events outside our own control due to a Force Majeure Event.
- The complete terms and conditions document below and any other documents referenced represent the entire agreement between you and us.
- We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
- You may not otherwise reproduce, modify copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content www.goodvitamincompany.co.uk (or subdomains thereof) without written permission from us.
- Our Products are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease, nor is the information supplied in our magazine/catalogue or other promotional material intended to replace the individual advice available from your own doctor.
- You are responsible for maintaining and securing your account information and password.
- All website content is protected by copyright.
- You are prohibited from modifying or interrupting the normal functioning of the website.
- We are not responsible for the content contained within third-party sites we may link to.
This section covers how TGVC will deal with your personal data and payment information.
- www.goodvitamincompany.co.uk does not process or store credit or debit card information on internal servers. All card payments are securely processed by our payment gateway provider/s and do not touch any internal servers.
- When you create an account with TGVC we will create a customer record where we will log transactions and communications with you. You are responsible for the integrity of the Password for this account. You can request for your data to be updated or deleted at any time.
Reviews, ratings, promotions, and competitions
This section covers all the terms and conditions pertaining to leaving social media comments on our Site and current promotions and competitions.
- To leave a product rating or review you must have purchased that product.
- To leave a review you must do so via a review service that we may provide from time to time. After your product has been delivered you may receive an email at your registered address inviting you to submit a review for items in that order. If you do not receive an email, it is possible to request it be re-sent by contacting TGVC Customer Care.
- Reviews are vetted for unacceptable content. TGVC do not vet poor reviews – but may respond directly to them.
- The poster continues to own all rights to content provided to TGVC. However, TGVC reserves the right to use this content royalty-free as part of its marketing and communication programs.
- The purpose of reviews is to help people who haven’t brought the Product to learn from the experiences of those that have
To read through the all the terms and conditions please click on the following link: complete terms and conditions