Vitamin D3 2000 IU: 60 Softgels
Product of England | Stringent GMP quality | 4000IU pure, potent Vitamin D | Cholacalciferol | Easy to swallow, small softgels - easy to keep up with dosage | Vitamin D is a critical nutrient - global deficiency of this much-needed vitamin | Supports blood calcium levels, the health of bones, muscles and the immune system | Simple, natural ingredients - Vitamin D3, sunflower seed oil | Gluten-free, GMO-free | Eco-friendly, 100% biodegradable packaging | 60 easy-to-swallow softgels *
Vitamin D contributes to
- the normal absorption of calcium and phosphorous *
- maintenance of normal bones and teeth *
- maintenance of normal muscle function *
- normal function of the immune system *
In its Second Nutrition Report the US CDC indicated that "Vitamin D is found naturally in only a few foods such as fish-liver oils, fatty fishes, mushrooms, egg yolks, and liver. In the United States, vitamin D commonly is added to milk and other foods.
Vitamin D is essential for good bone health, and it may help with muscle strength and protecting against cancer and type 2 diabetes.
Ultraviolet light from the sun helps people form vitamin D in the skin. It is transported to the liver and converted to 25-hydroxyvitamin D. Doctors use this form of vitamin D to determine whether a person has enough vitamin D because it is a good reflection of the vitamin D that people receive from food and exposure to sunlight.
Intake recommendations Dietary Guidelines for Americans indicate vitamin D is a nutrient of concern in American diets, advising that people choose foods that provide more vitamin D.
The report found the highest rates of vitamin D deficiency in non-Hispanic blacks despite clinical data showing greater bone density and fewer fractures in this group compared to other race/ethnic groups. Further research is needed on this topic. "*
The US FDA recommended Daily Value for vitamin D is 20 mcg (800 IU) for adults and children aged 4 years and older.
The Good Vitamin Company's simple, straight, pure, potent Vitamin D softgels give you well-absorbed Vitamin D - a must-have vitamin for your overall wellness. *
* These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration or the UK MHRA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. It is recommended that a physician be consulted before taking any supplements. Results not typical and may vary.
Free from Celery
Free from Crustacean
Free from Egg
Free from Fish
Free from Gluten
Free from Lupin
Free from Milk
Free from Molluscs
Free from Mustard
Free from Nuts
Free from Peanut
Free from Sesame
Free from Soyabean
Category: Bone, Joints and Muscle Health
What you get: Each pack contains 60 softgels
Recommended Dosage: 2 softgels a day
What it contains: Each Softgel contains
- 100μg of Vitamin D3 (4000iu)
- Sunflower Seed Oil
- Capsule shell - Gelatine
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or the UK MHRA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. It is recommended that a physician be consulted before taking any supplements. Results not typical and may vary.
|GTIN or UPC||5060505871814|
|Made In UK||Yes|
|Allergens||Free from Celery, Free from Crustacean, Free from Egg, Free from Fish, Free from Gluten, Free from Lupin, Free from Milk, Free from Molluscs, Free from Mustard, Free from Nuts, Free from Peanut, Free from Sesame, Free from Soyabean|
|Veg Status||Not suitable for Vegetarians|